Saturday, July 27, 2013

Khushi's dose of the day!! (28th July.2013)

I was putting Mehendi in my hair today morning. Khushi was making all kinds of faces and knotting her nose because of the smell. To convince her that its not that bad and very good for hair I told her that with Mehandi her hair will grow long and beautiful. She didnt find it very appealing and continued her nakharas.
After sometime unknowingly she touched mehandi with her finger and showed her finger to me.
Khushi: Mummy see...mehandi on my finger
Mummy: See its not that bad!!
Khushi: Yeh..so now my finger will grow long faster.
I scratched my head for sometime and then replied
Mummy: Khushi...mehandi will not make ur finger long. It will work only for your hair and not your finger

How do I explain her that Ace is an Ace and Spade is a Spade :p

No comments:

Post a Comment