Friday, May 15, 2020

Matka Kulfi!

Maharajs Matka Kulfi was 'WORLD FAMOUS' in my small town. And every summer vacation our night-drives drove us to this amazing delicacy after dinner.
For years together, the founder of it- Chenna maharaj brought me my special Kulfi while the others enjoy their regulars. I fondly remember him running to our car with my special before he preps up for others. The warmth with which he served me that was not less than a own family member(As I say.. I am blessed!!)
So what was so special about mine?
It didn't have dry fruits!! Yes! I hate it when in the middle of the smooth creamy heavenly icecream I get a nut or a raisin! So for nuts like me, he kept a few plain kesar Kulfis.
And the history repeats itself. Avani hates dry fruits crumbling inside her ice-creams and I have to prepare TWO SPECIALS for her and me now. I still remember Chenna Maharaj fondly whenever I enjoy my SPECIAL! Some things in life you will always remember with a smile!
Image may contain: food

No comments:

Post a Comment