Friday, May 15, 2020

Lockdown - SCIFI movie

I feel like I am into a SCIFI movie. The fear, the lockdown, the conspiracy and helplessness are all so real! I could see how like any movie, it started with a rosy day in office discussing how people in some remote part of the world are fighting with a dangerous epidemic. Then being concerned about people whom I know and work with. Then slowly the black clouds spreading to India.
And I am immediately put into charge to do something about it. Face masks, sanitizer, home made food, immunity developing home remedies, etc etc to make sure everyone is safe. The speeches, the media, the messages all seem to be running in the background like how in movie it hovers around the characters. I feel so helpless that I am still not able to find some solution to it! And why the plot is still not seeing the deep bottom and why are we not bouncing back to the thrilling recovery from the epidemic??
I just want to get up and take a breath of relief that it was just a dream!! I just want the movie to stop and get back to the normal day to day life! I hope I am right...or atleast like any SCIFI movie, the recovery is now just a click away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment