Friday, May 15, 2020

Bangalore Blooming

My first memory of coming to Bangalore back in 2004 was passing by HAL Road with trees arching on both the sides for a 2-3 km stretch. I fell in love with the beautiful weather and greenery around. Coming from a small town and being a nature lover, I always take few minutes everyday to admire the nature's beauty around me.
And the nature conspires to fulfil this wish of mine everyday. I have frequent winged visitors in my balcony, my Adobe is surrounded by colorful flowers all thanks to the gardening team in my society. Sometimes a squirrel on the nearby tree where my car is stuck in traffic jam and sometimes beautiful clouds narrating a novel story. Nature finds it's way to reach us.
One more time this weekend, I was awestruck by the beauty of those beautiful pink flowers carpeting the whole road on my way to Kundanhalli. Trees on both the sides of the road are in full bloom and not only that the flowers have carpeted the whole road too.
Not sure what is the name of the flowers but I call it Bangalore's Cherry Blossoms!! Next time someone says Bangalore is no more beautiful, take them to the many roads that are blooming with these flowers. I am sure, they will have to change their perception.

No photo description available.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment