Friday, May 15, 2020

No Empty Chairs!!

I recently participated in a leadership training at work. Everytime I attend these trainings, I take back something from all the gyaan and try to implement in my work and personal life. Yes! Its very difficult to change or develop a habit just because someone shared the wisdom with you. And after a few days u continue with your usual WOW when life gets on to you.
But some words/quotes really make a lasting impact on you and though you know it already but that one thing you really want to incorporate in your life. And for me the three words of the family goal statement which I heard made that impact. I thought I should share it with my friends also.
"NO EMPTY CHAIRS"
Let me know what you interpret from this, would be interesting to read your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment